Medium Duty Service Rolling Steel Door
6200 Medium Duty Service Doors
Medium Duty Service Doors
Loading dock and material handling locations demand a
street-tough rolling service door that represents an exceptional
value at a moderate price.
The Model 6241 utilizes aggressive, yet innovative design
approaches to deliver sensible, high performance features that
meet these demands.
- Standard sized commercial 2-1/2” interlocking flat slats in 24-gauge steel are hot-dipped
galvanized, pre-painted in gray and white, and maintain high security with lighter weight
and reduced cost.
- Cast iron, malleable endlocks exceed industry expectations for performance and wear in a
light industrial door.
- Structural steel three-angle guides utilize integral bell mouths, curtain stops and Quick-Release
guide angles for higher security, maximum durability, faster installation times and no-hassle,
simplified repair requirements.
- Repairs are quickly and inexpensively expedited with common, readily available components.
- Full-sized headplates provides a solid platform for chain hoist or motor operation.
- Half-hexagonal formed hoods, pre-finished in white, deliver superior structural rigidity and high
- Heavy-duty, 3.5:1 chain hoists install quickly and provide a fine balance between operator effort
and cycling speed.
- Security is enhanced with plated slide locks for manual operation, or a chain keeper suitable
for padlocking for chain hoist operation.
- Value is enhanced by building real time performance expectations into time proven, reduced